Solitary confinement holds well. Our way out these days for most of us is food. And it makes sense. It’s a pleasure, a pleasure we can still have. But the main priority should always be the proper functioning of our organization. Because in this way we shield him from harmful microorganisms and the defensive mechanism against our current enemy is best served.
So let’s eat but let us not forget all the nutrients we need for this purpose.
– We always start with a good breakfast. And when we say good, we don’t just mean satiating, but we mean the right breakfast. We prefer oats, yogurt, honey, whole grains, tahini etc. providing our body with important vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
– We do not forget to consume at least five servings of fresh fruits and vegetables during the day. We prefer seasonal fruits and vegetables, taking all the vitamins important to our body.
– For those who don’t already, start eating probiotic foods. Probiotics are foods which contain a significant amount of non-pathogenic microorganisms, which help us to better digest, to the proper functioning of the gut and thus to better absorb nutrients. Such products are traditional yogurt and various “sour milks” such as kefir, sour milk etc.
– We consume foods – sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids such as salmon, sardines, olive oil and nuts.
– Don’t be afraid to modify your recipes by adding garlic, turmeric and cayenne pepper. They are products that have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action, enhancing the body. We generally use spices fearlessly in our kitchen, because they help us.
– Between meals we consume herbal teas and beverages such as green tea, mountain tea, chamomile etc. which contribute to the body’s defense with many antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory actions.
– We practice from home, even for 15 minutes a day.
– We try to schedule our sleep as long as possible, as long as we’re at home all day, and sleep at least 7-8 hours straight.
– We go out in the sun, even for 10 minutes a day. With sun exposure vitamin D is produced by the body, which, among other things, helps in the proper functioning of the immune system. Ten minutes a day is enough.
– We’re hydrated properly. We don’t forget to drink water.
– We turn away the stress of the days with relaxation exercises and meditation. (you can find countless such exercises on the Internet)
It is an opportunity these days when most of us have the time to deal with ourselves, to lay the foundations for a better way of life and everyday life. We’re patient, we take care of ourselves, and the best days will come… At some point!!